 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 521 – 540 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Hypothetically speaking? the future of IR/RC trains

(...) OK, well one really simple, almost trivial thing: you can run the IR train on the same track as the 9V, allowing you to have two trains going around a track in different directions, with just a quick timed siding excursion to let them pass and (...) (18 years ago, 17-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 2.555)

  Re: 9V train motor(s????)

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:GDD90v.5E2@lugnet.com... <snip> I myself have done a conversion of a 9V motor to run on 12V track, and Felsir (...) </snip> Would Felsir be Frank Buiting? I know he did the same (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.555)

  Re: Advice needed...

(...) In retrospect I must agree with Rick, I myself only build and run 9V. I can tell you now that the 9V track is a hell of a lot more reliable with less chances for stalling trains. -Harvey (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.555)

  First MOC after quite a while of frustration...

Hi train fans, the possible(?) end of 9V trains, the blay desaster and the too high demands of myself against my MOCs have lead to a kind of frustration in my hobby. Due to all this and more, I lost a lot of the fun that LEGO meant to me in the (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

9v, trains
(score: 2.553)

  Re: Advice needed...

(...) I'm not sure what blue 12V track sells for but I know it's not worth a small fortune. The trains are far more expensive than the track. (...) I agree, it's only fun to have a 12V track if you have a lot of the remote controlled pieces. If you (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.553)

  Re: First MOC after quite a while of frustration...

(...) Dear John, Thanks for your kind words on this engine. I have been a LEGO Fan for more than 30 years now. For 25 years that included both the company and the LEGO toy system. Although the company has done some huge steps towards us fans, I am (...) (18 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.552)

  Re: Advice needed...

(...) I'm the opposite. I say don't get sucked into 12v. The track is difficult to connect, impossible to keep clean, and unrealistic in appearance. I myself have a 4'x8' layout's worth of 12v equipment that I never use, but can't bring myself to (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.551)

  Re: New MOC online

(...) The idea is usuful, because I run my trains on both 9V and 12V, so I needed way which is easy and fast. I could probably have a way with both 12V connectors and a 9V connector, but that would not be so easy. Also, this was a first attempt for (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.551)

  Re: Motor control

(...) from (...) might (...) (like (...) At least as much room as in an average H0-gauge model train and those are often with DCC control. (...) Not quite correct: the 12V motor is very hard to open and especially to close afterwards, since the (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.551)

  Re: My Agonizing Decision

I would do both, convert 7722 to 9v AND buy two 'build your own trains' - say a small loco and a large loco and tender - from them you get the other combinations. Buy any Lego train you can. David (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.549)

  Re: My Agonizing Decision

"Harvey Henkelman" <HarveyHenkelman@webtv.net> wrote in message news:GDy8Bo.4E2@lugnet.com... (...) The 7722's motor is not in the tender, it's a battery train with the motor in the locomotive and powered by batteries carried in the 'tender' (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.548)

  Re: 10183 LEGO Hobby Trains on ILTCO

(...) The price point looks pretty good to me when you start comparing prices to Bricklink. Out of curiosity, I priced out just the train baseplates, doors, and sliding doors, and I was already up to $35 if I bought the parts from Bricklink. That (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.547)

  Re: need help w. electronic trains from the 60's (set 118 and 138)

(...) have (...) one (...) Wrong newsgroup for such a request: try marketplace. , or b) want to know what frequency or what sound is needed to get it (...) works (...) it (...) You might find some more infos on these sets on my pages here: (URL) do (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.544)

  Re: What is the maximum length of a single carriage.

(...) I have used 4 axles in one truck. The trick is to make the two center axles 'sideways slideable'. This is pretty easy to accomplish: the two outer axles have a tile-with-centerstud, the two middle axles have tiles in them. Now connect the two (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.544)

  Re: "No Contact" Homebrew Train Sensor for Mindstorms

(...) Hi Tony - I haven't had a Mindstorms for long, but I've already built an automated level crossing. The Mindstorms is based around the Lego 'RCX'. This is a large brick, about the size of the old 4.5V battery boxes, but with some very special (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.544)

  Pictures from Kohala

On June 16th we had a family day in our company (Mõisapäev). I took 2 layouts with me, a simpe 9V (all 9V stuff I have) and a ok-sized 12V layout. See the pictures on: (URL) was the first time my new train (the blue cars) was really takin into use, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.544)

  Re: Received 9V old dark grey track from online PAB

(...) The part selection comes straight from the Digital Designer palette. LEGO have put little notes in the Shop-at-Home catalogue (at least in the UK) promoting 9V trains as 'Hobby Trains', where they explain that LDD still uses the 9V system of (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.543)

  Re: Trains at BrickFest

As Christina mentioned, Tom Cook and I will be hosting/coordinating the train room at Brickfest. Tom and I are leaning toward the idea of a layout that we can take our time constructing and enjoy the process. We're encouraging a free-form layout (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.542)

  new train cars, MOT or 9V cars

Hi, Not to be nitpicking but I was wondering if the new train cars (caboose etc.) should be located under LEGO > SYSTEM > Trains > 9v > My Own Train instead of LEGO > SYSTEM > Trains > 9v > Train Cars (where they are now) The box-art clearly (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.541)

  Re: 10133 sold out / 9V Trains speculation

(...) Jonathan, Glad that you were able to grab some 10133s while LEGO had them. This is pure speculation, but I would guess that we're going to see the present generation of 9V sets scaled back as LEGO brings in the new Hobby Train factory set to (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.541)

More:  Next Page >>