 Trains / 11814
11813  |  11815
Subject:
Pictures from Kohala
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 21:59:06 GMT

On June 16th we had a family day in our company (Mõisapäev).
I took 2 layouts with me, a simpe 9V (all 9V stuff I have) and a ok-sized
12V layout.

See the pictures on:

This was the first time my new train (the blue cars) was really takin into
use, some details will come in a later annoucement.

It went suprinsingly well, not a simple piece was missing afterwards. The
children were acting perfectly, only once a youngster was about to fall in
some 12V wires (even that it was not allowed to pass the line).
I had a line which was not to cross, and almost none did that.

The interest was quite big both grown-ups and children; some wanted to buy
my trains. I had a 4559 for display/sale, but I guess I could have sold my
MOCs easiler. Some talked about buying some for x-mas.
Some parents seemed interesting in modelling.

LMKWYT

Best regards
Sonnich
www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/