 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 501 – 520 of about 8700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What has become of NCLTC?

"Jordan Schwarz" <jbschwarz@ThisIsRea...gmail.com> wrote in message news:J7Ao4L.CEx@lugnet.com... (...) NCLTC is still alive and well although not very active. With GATS falling apart there isn't a regular train show coming to Raleigh any more. The (...) (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc)

9v, trains
(score: 2.569)

  Re: ....new train sets have arrived....!!

(...) Congrats! But what about train cars and train buildings? And don't forget the 2585 Lego Loco sofware + bonus set! ;-) Leg Godt! Ben some of my 9V sets... (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.566)

  znap bridges for trains

Hi. I picked up a couple of znap sets on clearance a while back. I like the large "arc" (?) pieces, they look kinda bridgy to me. I was able to come up with one large and one small bridge from just the parts in the two (identical) sets. (Dont have (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.564)

  Re: znap bridges for trains

That is some really nice stuff! I'd never thought of trying ZNAP for bridge structures?!? I guess I've been on Technic/Basic bandwagon for so long and expecting parts through LDirect. Huuummm . . . I just might give ZNAP a try :-) Adrian "Robin (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap)

9v, trains
(score: 2.564)

  Serious Collectors Only!!

I'm selling my entire collection for $4,500. There are over 300 sets MISB, and over 200 sets opened but still in mint condition. Over 90% of the opened sets were put together once; and then sealed in zip-lock bags. The boxes of the MISB sets are in (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.564)

  Serious Collectors Only!!

I'm selling my entire collection for $4,500. There are over 300 sets MISB, and over 200 sets opened but still in mint condition. Over 90% of the opened sets were put together once; and then sealed in zip-lock bags. The boxes of the MISB sets are in (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

9v, trains
(score: 2.564)

  Something for everyone at the South Coast LegoFest - SCLF 2001

Something for everyone at the recent South Coast Lego Fest Trains: Large Layouts (12v and 9v) , Very large MOC stations, lots of MOC trains, new Lego Trains RCX level crossings Town & Castle Large MOC city layout, including Castle MOCs Space: Plenty (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

9v, trains
(score: 2.562)

  Final weeks for Nova Township Railroad

Thought I'd drop everyone a little warning that most of my site will soon be taken down. This includes the following URL's about my switching layout built on a shelf. (URL) second URL contains all the information on how to make Kadee couplers ("O" (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 2.561)

  A few new POV's

Hi Everyone, I decided to win my own train building contest. I am the only one I told about the contest, so I was the only person to enter, so I won! Whoo hooo! As a prize I awarded myself free instructions the my models that I submitted to myself. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 2.561)

  Re: Small Gauge Train Tracks ??

(...) I went throught the various pictures I have of trains and found this one: (URL) person used the 1x4 plate with two axle posts and used regular 9v track. Russell (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.560)

  Re: APT yellow-red 73degree slope stripe SNOT construction (was Re: APT tilts thru curves in Real-Build)

(...) Thanks for the building tip. Gotta just love your building ingenuity. These tips definitely save me a lot of time trying to figure out how to incorporate these techniques. Man, that's one long train. Sure hope you don't have any inclines on (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 2.558)

  The norwegian train nut is back

Hi all, I've been sort of underground for a while, but I used to be quite active at r.t.l some years ago. Someone once referred to me as "our norwegian train nut", which I regarded as an honour. You'll probably understand if you take a look at the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.558)

  Re: Dave on the telly...

How about, how did you and Chris first meet? :-) I think some questions about ways an adult fan can find other adult fans in the area. ie lugnet, LEGOFan ect. What other sorts of events adult groups hold. ie, Hobby Show, Robotics events, Train (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.558)

  Re: Home layouts (Re: Huge layout)

(...) Sounds like a fun layout! I really like the kind of tracks where the train _really_ travels some distance and you have to move to keep the train in view :-) Trains running from one room to another are big fun! :-) (...) I'm thinking of (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.558)

  Re: Predictions on What to come

"kai brodersen" <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:GC9rFM.4pB@lugnet.com... (...) can (...) If we are speculating on what is to come, then.... Think about the fact that the new trains DONT come packaged with an engine..... Ready for a (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.558)

  Re: Brickworld Keynote - Updates on the Future of 9V Trains?

(...) Nothing new and the standard "We are working on it" was the given answer. I will have the opening ceremonies and keynote video posted in a few days. I'm having a few problems with it at the moment. -Jeramy (17 years ago, 27-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.558)

  Re: 9V train motor(s????)

(...) Hi Jeroen! I have never heard of a 12V motor which runs on its own on 9V track. And I might be a kind of an expert on trains, train motors and their conversion. So I would recommend you to ask for a good description or better for a picture of (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.558)

  Re: A few questions....

(...) As far as individuals go, I know I have a fair amount of my town based layout- but the best places to look are GMLTC (I believe it is currently down), The Royal Train (beautiful!), GFLTC, PNLTC or any of the other club sites. Although the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 2.557)

  Re: Any 9v train update?

(...) I've been reading All Aboard!, a book on the history of Lionel trains. I found it interesting that in the last chapter, which chronicles 1980 to the present, Lionel faced a number of difficulties and stiff competition and went through a series (...) (18 years ago, 8-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 2.556)

  Re: Any 9v train update?

(...) Bruce, I noticed that on the S@H website, nearly everything involving curved tracks is presently out of stock, implying to me that more curved tracks are presently being made as well. Tracks are at this link: (URL) I'm not sure how many tracks (...) (18 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 2.556)

More:  Next Page >>