 Trains / 10441
Re: ....new train sets have arrived....!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:13:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Benjamin Medinets writes:
sorry for that attention getter,

My total is now the following:

1. Classic (Western) Train
2. Metroliner
3. Railway Express
4. Cargo Train
5. Load N Haul Railroad
6. Freight Rail Runner
7. Intercity Train (7745)

and technically,

8. 6399 Airport Shuttle (a monorail)

that means I have one more set, 4565 Freight N Crane Railway, and then
I'll be 9V train complete.  Woohoo!!

Congrats!

But what about train cars and train buildings? And don't forget the 2585
Lego Loco sofware + bonus set! ;-)

Leg Godt!

Ben

some of my 9V sets...