 Trains / 10439
Re: ....new train sets have arrived....!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 06:17:23 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Benjamin Medinets writes:
sorry for that attention getter,
but two train sets came in the mail that I aquired via E-bay.
They were the Freight Rail Runner and Metroliner.
This in my first Metroliner (didn't get a chance to buy it when it came
out because my family and I didn't have a lot of money)  I just want to
say that after putting it together, that the set looks awesome!!!
Talk about fine details...I wish Lego would put out another set like this,
not some Juniorized train set like 4561...
(which I am sad and embarassed to say that that was my first major train
set I bought - in the store no less!!) **** - just goes to show you how
naive I was back then (that was 1999)- ****

My total is now the following:

1. Classic (Western) Train
2. Metroliner
3. Railway Express
4. Cargo Train
5. Load N Haul Railroad
6. Freight Rail Runner
7. Intercity Train (7745)

and technically,

8. 6399 Airport Shuttle (a monorail)

that means I have one more set, 4565 Freight N Crane Railway, and then
I'll be 9V train complete.  Woohoo!!
I believe LEGO Shop At Home can help you out with 4565...-Harvey