 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16915
Re: Dave on the telly...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 20:50:59 GMT

How about, how did you and Chris first meet?  :-)

I think some questions about ways an adult fan can find other adult fans
in the area.  ie lugnet, LEGOFan ect.

What other sorts of events adult groups hold.  ie, Hobby Show, Robotics
events, Train Shows.

Stay away from anything political on the Lego side of things.  Like the
death of 9v trains.  This won't mean anything to the audience and just
puts a negative light on things without proper context.

You could mention some of the exciting things about Lego like the
upcoming uber train building set.  Can't remember what it's called, but
it makes a lot of really cool red trains.

Derek