 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16917
Re: Dave on the telly...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 22:00:28 GMT

This Thursday, on Mississauga Rogers Cable Channel (local to, well,
Misssissauga), I'll be on the tube for a 10 minute bit regarding the upcoming
Train Show at the International Centre, the LEGO train hobby, and LEGO in
general.

I'm supposte to submit 10-15 questions beforehand for the hosts to ask me, so
I'm throwing it out there--what questions would you guys want to be asked
regarding your LEGO train hobby if you were on a television show?

THe show is called 'Daytime' and it's on from 11 until noon (I was on it last
year for almost the same reason) and I hope I do the hobby proud!

I'm also bringing some train bits--an oval of track and some rolling stock--I
was planning to keep it just to LEGO produced train sets, but any suggestions
are more than welcome.

This year I do plan on verifying that the 'key grips' and such actually plug in
the extension cord so the trains'll work on the track.

Dave K

Awesome Dave, good luck with the interview... looking forward to seeing it,
hopefully you can put up a copy on Youtube or something, since some of us wont
get that channel.

As for the upcoming Train Show... I have had a bit of a dilemma so due to me
being on the road way more than I had intended this week (family first, hobby
second), I am not going to have time to pack up the third section of my layout.
(Already packed the other parts before I left.) Therefore I will only need 2 and
a half modules, instead of 3 and half.  I will bring the third section some
other time.  I will still have the dogbone, but if we go with the bridge, we can
just dump that half module out (which doesn't have anything really aside from
the track). Either way, no worries, we will figure it out when we are there.

Thanks.

See you all Saturday.

Janey "Red Brick"