 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1661 – 1680 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show

(...) Like my shark? =) There's plenty more details which didn't make it onto the site, so I hope I can get more images up! (...) I find a mousewheel quite useful in such situations! I've been to some galleries where the prev/next options are on the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.341)

  Re: Collection of LEGOWORLD 2002 picture gallery links

Of course we're going again! Here's a little write-up I did on the BrickFilms forum, to indicate how we enjoyed ourselves. Sorry if it focuses on our own little show and animation too much. --->8--- We handed out 200 folders mentioning, among (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.animation, lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.340)

  Re: Modified LEGO race train motor (it's a screamer)

Whoa. What YOU describe is even more radical. My hypothetical is powered by the 9V supplied by the rails. It just uses some other sort of 9V motor, transmitting motion to the rails some other way than a train motor body/gearing. YOUR hypothetical is (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.340)

  BrickFest Train Room Reservations, please check

The 9V Train and Town layout will be in a room with 3' x 20' for static displays and 25' x 38' for the layout (there is also a smaller second room for the 12V, 4.5V, and more static displays). Since there will not be enough tables for everything, I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

9v
(score: 1.340)

  Re: 1592 train

(...) That's what I was going for - I really like the grey era set style. I tried to be careful to not use any new minifig faces/torsos and stick to the basic style... although a few 9V items slipped in. The tricky part was figuring out how to lay (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.340)

  Re: Modified LEGO race train motor (it's a screamer)

(...) What exactly is a "modified train motor" ?? Here's a hypothetical to make it clearer what I am asking. Suppose I construct something that can get 9v power from the track (wipers, a gutted 9V motor perhaps, whatever) and mount a large electric (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.340)

  Re: Call for automated 9v train switches at Brickfest 2002

I think it would also be nice to collect as much as possible links to automated point MOC projects on a single reference page. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.339)

  Re: My opinion on drivers...

(...) I got unplugged ~1 year ago, from cable-phone. It sucks. (moved too far out for ADSL/cable, so phone it is) (...) No, nearly _all_ that I could quickly check (NYC J2, Niagara, Pensy K4, U2 SAR25, DoG, A1, Castle) have fluted con rods. A quick (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.339)

  Re: Modified LEGO race train motor (it's a screamer)

(...) MSE rules are what? ANY mechanism for transmitting power to the rails is OK as long as it's powered by 9V supplied by the rails, and as long as there is no more than one electric motor involved? Or just that you can modify existing train motor (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.339)

  Re: Train/Town Layout Plan

I have received a few inquiries about Monorail, but at this time I have not committed it to the 12V or 9V layout. Scott's section on the 9V layout apparently includes some monorail already so maybe we could just expand on that. Chris Leach has a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

9v
(score: 1.339)

  PNLTC to show at Beaverton Mall, Oregon

The Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club is pleased to announce an ongoing exhibit at the Beaverton Mall in Beaverton, Oregon (just west of Portland). We have secured an empty space to use as a "clubhouse" through the summer. We will have two public (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.338)

  Re: Train/Town Layout Plan

(...) Where will Monorail be (9v or 12v)? I can bring the Airport Shuttle but want to make sure there is interest. >> Mark << (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

9v
(score: 1.337)

  Re: Is 12v compatible with 9v???

(...) Hmmmm. Can the 12v power rails be fitted into 9v track sections? If so, you could have a 9v & a 12v train running concurrently (except if you wanta do something silly like points!) ROSCO (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.337)

  Re: Ross Neal's ISCC Contest entry: BN EMD GP-50

(...) I don't quite consider it a "find" since I remembered specifically what set it was based on my recollection of building it (several years ago, I haven't cracked my Legends versions yet). (...) True, but John did say: "I'm sure there is a LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.336)

  Train motors, where to find information?

Hello! Once someone wrote about how much power a 9V train motor uses, and made a page of it. Any idea where that was? BR S (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.336)

  Re: Is 12v compatible with 9v???

(...) which was laid with 9v track, and the curved conductors would not connect to the 9v track. It may also depend on which style of grey conductors you have, perhaps it is the ones with power pin holes which don't work (most of my 12v conductors (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.335)

  Re: MichLUG Table Specs

(...) I agree, we must be doing something wrong. After I wrote that, I had to check with Eric K., and he verified that it was correct. The "nearly two hours" includes bringing all our stuff into the hall, and we probably wasted some time chatting (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

save
(score: 1.335)

  Re: Mountain/Quarry

I've had to build several mountains for my Tolkien project and have gone back and forth on BURPs/LURPs. I wasn't thrilled with this cliff: (URL) it was basically just a Burp pile. On my next mountain I tried to completely hide the BURPs (though they (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.335)

  Re: Is 12v compatible with 9v???

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3D5AF746.3A6B47...ing.com... (...) my (...) My (...) have (...) are (...) fit and (...) need (...) you (...) do (...) With 9V tracks and grey inserts it goes fine, as I altready posted: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.335)

  Re: Is 12v compatible with 9v???

"Brendan Coughlin" <Duck360198@aol.com> wrote in message news:H0upLo.F1p@lugnet.com... (...) Town (...) to (...) Thanks! (...) The quick answer to your question is yes, they are compatible. They fit and the wheels (non-electrical ones) anyway roll (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.334)

More:  Next Page >>