 Trains / Train Organizations / 2037
2036  |  2038
Subject:
BrickFest Train Room Reservations, please check
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 03:59:22 GMT

The 9V Train and Town layout will be in a room with 3' x 20' for static
displays and 25' x 38' for the layout (there is also a smaller second room
for the 12V, 4.5V, and more static displays).

Since there will not be enough tables for everything, I was thinking of just
using the floor - this will also allow us more flexibility in track design
and MOC placement.

So far, I have the following requests:
Scott S. - 12x17 baseplates (with track)
Greg P. - 3x7, 1x1, 1x1 baseplates
Tim F. - 3x4 baseplates
Joe C. - 1x1, 1x1 baseplates
Shaun S. - 1x22 baseplates (static display)
James T. - 4x9 baseplates

If any of these MOCs include track, please let me know, so we can
incorporate each module into one large layout!