 Trains / Train Organizations / 2038
Re: BrickFest Train Room Reservations, please check
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 12:57:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Tom Cook writes:
[snip]

Since there will not be enough tables for everything, I was thinking of just
using the floor - this will also allow us more flexibility in track design
and MOC placement.

The big downside of this is that it becomes (significantly) more difficult to
take good pictures of the layout, and to really appreciate all the details
in everybody's constructions.  It might be nice to use the tables as much as
possible, though having some items on tables and some on the floor might
introduce new problems altogether.

That being said, I can certainly understand the motivation to move the layout
to the floor - to paraphrase a anecdotal mantra, "I got rid of two tables, and
there *still* weren't enough!"

In any case, I'm looking forward to seeing a really impressive spread!

-s