 Trains / Train Organizations / 2064
Re: Train/Town Layout Plan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:45:45 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Tom Cook writes:
The 9V Train and Town layout for BrickFest 2002 is tentatively designed.
Please take a look:

The idea is to have at least 6 loops with plenty of staging yard space for
trains.

Where will Monorail be (9v or 12v)? I can bring the Airport Shuttle but want
to make sure there is interest.