 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1061 – 1080 of about 8700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Building the Christmas Train 2006: Set 10173 - brief report & pics

(...) :-) :-) I guess it's supposed to be an alternative for the well known toy-bear. A toy-Christmas-bunny. :-) About the triple wheels: I haven't tried that yet, I was fully occupied with building, inventoring, making postings in 3 languages etc. (...) (18 years ago, 25-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.684)

  Building the Christmas Train 2006: Set 10173 - brief report & pics

I start with my conclusion: If you look for a very nice Christmas present, for yourself or for your kids: go buy this Christmas Train!!! I could not resist to buy this nice set at the Brand Store in Oberhausen-Germany. I build it, and made some (...) (18 years ago, 25-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.684)

  Clarification 4561 vs 4565

Can someone please clarify: I believe that the set 4561 comes with the 9V speed regulator/control - but someone has told me that the set 4565 does not come with the speed regulator (but is indeed more expensive). And lastly from those that have (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.684)

  Re: New MOC: Hogwarts Express

(...) Are you sure the Hogwarts Express is dark red? I know many preserved Mk1 coaches are dark red (maroon) in the UK, but for the films the engine was painted bright red instead of its usual green (ruffling a few feathers in the rail enthusiast (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 0.683)

  Re: Questions about doing a museum show

In lugnet.trains.org, Gail Meagher wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> PNLTC (Now GPLR and PSLTC) did a few museum shows at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) (where I happen to work full time). One of our shows was just for one weekend, and (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains.org)

save
(score: 0.683)

  Re: Blue Electric Track

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> schreef in berichtnieuws 38A5C5DB.BC65FD7B@vo...ger.net... (...) I own the 725 [1] blue track freight train with some points and crossover track I also have some grey 12V trains so I might be able to clarify some (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.683)

  ILTCO Layout at the National Train Show, Hartford, CT

Help wanted from LEGO clubs and individual enthusiasts for the ILTCO multi-club LEGO train layout at the National Model Railroad Association (NMRA) National Train Show from 10-12 July in Hartford, CT! For the fifth year, LEGO enthusiasts everywhere (...) (15 years ago, 24-Apr-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.events, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.683)

  Re: ILTCO Layout at the National Train Show, Hartford, CT

(...) The idea actually came up when we first started talking about this show, so I don't think it's out of the question. Our thinking was that if there's a train in it, it's appropriate, especially if the focus is still on the trains. We actually (...) (15 years ago, 24-Apr-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.682)

  Some 9V questions of a 12V user

Hello everybody, I have been reading this newsgroup for quite some time, and have some questions of my own now. I use the 12V train system, which I think is still the best of all, but I do like the 9V Metroliner that is coming out. Because of this, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.682)

  Re: Favorite Lego Train?

Sam Pusch <puschs@ameritech.net> schreef in berichtnieuws FpFr6s.Myw@lugnet.com... (...) Train (...) My alltime favorite is the 7740 (URL) Coupled with the 7815 sleeper car and the 7819 mail van this is a very nice train. The reason why I like this (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.682)

  Getting single cars... from train sets?

Hi all There are 2 cars, from train sets I want to buy: 1) passenger car from (URL) 3225> 2) freight car from car from (URL) 4512> The point is that I have 2 cars from 3225, but a 3-car train would look better. I have made a luggage car in the same (...) (15 years ago, 21-Apr-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.682)

  Re: Some 9V questions of a 12V user

Yes, you can use the 12V signals (7860) on 9V tracks, but you have to make some modifications yourself. See more on Frank Buitings site: (URL) Geronimo <fgw@dds.nl> wrote in message news:GHLGzs.Bt2@lugnet.com... (...) do (...) I (...) track, (...) (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.682)

  Re: Train Set 113 Advice?

(...) approximate year the set was released...if it was before 1991 then the train will certainly not be 9V. If the set was releases in 1991 or later then it will be a 9V train. [Also, the train sets that are 9V are generally set numbers 4xxx, while (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

9v, trains
(score: 0.681)

  Re: Some 9V questions of a 12V user

"Ferdinand Geronimo" <fgw@dds.nl> wrote in message news:GHLGzs.Bt2@lugnet.com... (...) do (...) I (...) track, (...) I was also a 12V fan at one time and ran into the same questions. It is very unfortunate that set 7860 signal light does not exist (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.681)

  new train cars, MOT or 9V cars

Hi, Not to be nitpicking but I was wondering if the new train cars (caboose etc.) should be located under LEGO > SYSTEM > Trains > 9v > My Own Train instead of LEGO > SYSTEM > Trains > 9v > Train Cars (where they are now) The box-art clearly (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.680)

  Re: Why is the monorail motor so special?

(...) I think you're absolutely right! The stuff I speculated about elsewhere in the thread isn't technical, it's just monetary (putting an electromechanical assembly line back together again or even recreating tooling isn't *technically* (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.680)

  Re: Why is the monorail motor so special?

(...) The assembly probably is the biggest reason. The motor itelf I'm betting is the same physical motor as in the 9V train motor (every LEGO motor I have seen has actually had the same size housing, It's a very common size, I remember HO trains (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.680)

  Re: 9v vs 12v

(...) I personally rather have the power sidings and use signals to control the movement of the trains. Layouts shown in the 7777 train book are generally impossible to recreate in a 9V layout because the sidings need power in order to run more (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.679)

  I appologise for the way I handled the 9v trains idea book idea.

I appologise for the way I handled the 9v trains idea book idea, and not thinking of the poor sods using macs etc. I was in a hurry and said some stuff the wrong way. Here is what I am going to say about the book. Everything else I said before is (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.679)

  A new open air trolley car

I just almost finished this new trolley car. (URL) an open air trolley car that carries a small video camera that provides a minifig's eye view of the scenery as it rolls by. The trolley car also holds some "fancy" circuitry that feeds 9v power to (...) (18 years ago, 24-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc) !

9v
(score: 0.679)

More:  Next Page >>