 Trains / 30815
Re: ILTCO Layout at the National Train Show, Hartford, CT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:21:55 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Koudys wrote:

I don’t want to start a huge discussion, and i’m not sure if this is entirely appropriate, but Jeff vW adn I have been ‘dabbling’ in a Classic Space train layout for the last few years and we were wondering if there’s any place for that at the show.

The idea actually came up when we first started talking about this show, so I don’t think it’s out of the question. Our thinking was that if there’s a train in it, it’s appropriate, especially if the focus is still on the trains. We actually have a contingent of space builders within NELUG as well, so it might be a good way to get a few of them to show up.

Best thing to do would be to post to the Trains-n-Town forum with the idea, and see what happens.

-Elroy