 Trains / 9954
Re: Trainiacs can rejoice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 13:55:16 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

"Jason J. Railton" wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
Here's my attempt at the new engine... but in green, I wanted it to match my
coaches.

Steve 'who needs instructions' B
PNLTC

Wow!  I want one!  Where did you get all the parts?  I haven't seen anything
with green inverse slopes in it - and the only normal slopes I've seen have
been in pumpkin packs.

Oh, there's lots of things with green medium (2x2 for example) and low
(2x3 for example) slopes. The only green inverse x2 or x3 slope piece
which I'm pretty sure doesn't exist yet is the 2x2 inverse corner. I'm
not sure about the 1x3 inverse slope either.

Green slopes that I'm sure exist (because I have them):

1x2
2x2
2x2 outside corner
1x2 half pyramid
2x2 medium slope peak
1x3
2x3
4x3
2x2 low slope peak
2x4 low slope peak
1x2 inverse
2x2 inverse
2x3 inverse
2x2x3

I had an offline question as to where some of the slopes are available
from.

The 2x2 inverse is available in 1349 LEGO Studios Steven Spielberg
MovieMaker Set
The 1x2 inverse is available in 7311 Red Planet Cruiser

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com