 Trains / 9905
Re: Trainiacs can rejoice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 18:35:26 GMT

"Frank Buiting" <frank.buiting@infopulse.nl> wrote in message
news:G97wE0.BJp@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Matt Brooks writes:

Ya know, as I dug through shop.lego.com, I realized that they probably
just mean you can spend $1,000,000 buying separate bulk train packs and
THEN build your own train.

Why "Coming April 23, 2001" while a lot of the train specific bulkpacks • are
available today? Perhaps in april we will see even more train-parts • available?
Then again, the train in the picture has new stickers so I guess there • will
be more to it than just new train bulkpacks.

THAT makes more sense than something similar
to the Mosaic.

My guess is as good as yours but I think there will be something like 4
different boiler packs etc. to mix and match your own train. A webpage • could
look a bit like Suz' Minifig generator so it can be done easily as online
service...

-Frank

Any NEW train is good for me.... it's been a while since they come up with a
new train :oD
I'm looking forward to it.

AFOL4Life,
JJ