 Trains / 9886
Re: Trainiacs can rejoice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 22:44:35 GMT

Lego have printed all sorts of things on stickers and bricks to use in just
single sets.  Actually though, they look more like printed bricks to me, not
stickers.  I've noticed Lego moving away from sticker use as their printing
gets better and better (UCS X-Wing being the obvious exception).

They also are sticking with stickers in the technic line a lot.
The WORST sticker ever made by TLG has to be the sticker for the feet of the 3po.

like they slope in by 1 stud in a height of just two bricks.  They're taller
than roof slopes, not tall enough for castle buttresses, and the train isn't
wide enough for the X-Wing undercarriage arch.

They look like the pieces that are used e.g. as a "dress" for some minfigs like the
witch.