 Trains / 9950
Re: Trainiacs can rejoice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 05:32:16 GMT

Richard W. Schamus (legoman34) wrote:
Six or so months ago, I utilized both the green and yellow pieces to create
the most hideous train in the world!!! MMMwwaaahahahahaha!

BEHOLD! The Citrius Express!

Now that's just gratuitous overuse of color.  I thought I told you after
version one to never continue with this model.

You know I have 'hostages', I would really consider the implications of
ever bringing this model up again.

-chris

ps. this post is totally in jest ;) well everthing except the comments
regarding color