 Trains / 9857
Re: Trainiacs can rejoice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 22:54:08 GMT

:-| sorry... I looked back about a day or so and didn't see anything, so I
assumed it was news. I'll check more thoroughly next time.

Who cares?  It's not like it isn't news :).  So, Greg was a bit slow on picking
up on it, he still did pick up on it (well before I get a S@H catalog
too..."I'm going to be very angry indeed" if it is a US only item :).

James