 Trains / 9904
Re: Desiel Locomotive fuel tanks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 14:50:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
I've noticed that lots of peoples locomotives are missing the fuel tanks.
The under frame of a locomotive dosn't look right with out them.  Any one
else see this?  I try to make mine look as realistic as possiblt with legos.
Josh
Not everyone, in fact all the diesel MOC's I've seen thus far have included
a fuel tank. Even when I was just starting out in LEGO trains, one of the
first things I did was give the 4565 a fuel tank beneath it's frame. Of
course I took out the lighting for it. But like everything else in my LEGO
empire, the dummy lights look much better and well-placed. -Harvey