 Trains / 9914
Re: Desiel Locomotive fuel tanks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 00:27:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:

I've seen lots with out the tanks...

Leaving them out is a sign that the builder is still learning his craft. I
wouldn't jump on people for leaving them out, per se. I never do, though.

++Lar

Yeah, i guess that could be.  I'll add a few ways to make them on my ideas
page.  Also, i have a problem, well not actully problem, but my engines (as
in the pistons...) just don't look good, I'll have to researh some building
ideas for the interior of the long hood.
Josh