 Trains / 6925
Re: multi train dogbone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 20:36:32 GMT

sebarile-MOBL wrote:

Thanks Jeff! Really cool! But I can't find the .OCX link
Some questions:
Have you run 2 CLabs from one PC? from one application? that would proivide 16
INs/16 OUTs!

Also have you pulsed the trains via the CLab, the speed control granularity is
really bad and it would be cool to add "momentum"
SteveB

The OCX and source code links are higher up; sorry!

http://troyda.sas.muohio.edu/Research.html

I haven't tried running 2; I've (sadly) only got 1.  I don't see why it
would
be a problem, though.  In the end, you've got the C++ source code for
the OCX,
so you should be able to do anything you like.

Linux folks should be able to reproduce the Control Lab control
software;
from the source code, the comm protocols look fairly straightforward.
It'd
just be a lot more work.

Jeff