 Trains / 6893
6892  |  6894
Subject:
multi train dogbone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 21:33:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all,

  Here's something we've [1]  been working on for our next show...  It's a
dogbone shaped track, that runs 3 trains on it at once, without collisions.
It's pure LEGO, no modifications, and needs only one RCX.  The center
section of track switches polarity, cause it runs trains in both
directions.

  Here's a few mpegs of the actions:

    http://www.peeron.com/pics/loop/

and if anyone knows how to turn them sideways, please let me know! :)

:)

Dan

[1]  Jenn, me and Tom Cook