 Trains / 6896
Re: multi train dogbone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 01:27:47 GMT

Ka-On Lee <ko_lee@yahoo.com> wrote:
VirtualDub (http://www.geocities.com/virtualdub/)
can do rotate easily.  Just use one of the filters.  It only output to AVI
though so you may need other program to convert it back to MPEG1.

Which is nice, by the way -- I appreciate coming across movies I don't have
to go to great lengths to play back on Linux.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/