 Trains / 6904
Re: multi train dogbone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 16:53:14 GMT

On Mon, Aug 14, 2000 at 04:26:46PM +0000, sebarile-MOBL wrote:
Dan,
Really cool. I have integrated some LEGO computer control into a train layout
as well. It is great to see others doing the same. I tried to get some
discussions going on .RCX a long time ago but to no avail. I have used both
the RCX and the Decta Control Lab (8 inputs & outputs!). The Control Lab is a
hundred times (OK 2.7x) cooler than the RCX w.r.t. # of sensors! Only thing is
the lack of alternative programming environments!

hmmm... that could be very useful for a trainyard...

On rotating the video:
All sarcasm aside. Being a firm believer of the KISS method... How about re-
shooting the dogbone with the camera back to the normal "this way up"
position. Maybe use a different angle to maximize the coverage wrt framing the
shot?

ah, cause I don't have the room in our apt to redo it?  and yes, I defenitly
should have thought of this...

:)

Dan