 Trains / 5150
5149  |  5151
Subject:
Legomodular standards?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 00:07:26 GMT

A week or so there was a lenthy thread involving legomodular standards, and
there was a conference call placed where something was agreed upon, I belive?
Has this been hashed out yet, and if so, could someone please post the
information for the rest of us who would be interested in it?  Thanks!

Wayne G.