 Trains / 5159
Re: Legomodular standards?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 15:23:26 GMT

I will modify the doc to state it as a "random pattern" but I noticed a
difference between the "splotchy" type and the "fissure" type.  I built mine
with the fissure type pattern, although sometimes it can look like black
lightning.  (Would that be called darkning?)

Mike

John Gerlach <john.gerlach@bestbuy.nospam.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Mike Poindexter writes:
I need to add pictures of the lattice 2x4 grids and the rock pattern.

Except the 'pattern' is supposed to be fairly random - everyone does it
differently.  We decided to add the black just to break up the huge • expanse of
red that we'd otherwise have.

So far, no one at any show has noticed the difference between the • sections...

JohnG, GMLTC