 Trains / 3781
Re: The Challenge (was Re: Train Control)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 14:45:45 GMT

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000, James Powell (<Foqo64.7Ax@lugnet.com>) wrote at
13:30:04

you'd need to deal with the
train going behind structures, through tunnels,
etc.

Only if you want the train to stop in the tunnel.  IR (can) have good
propagation, my IR remote for my stereo works fine bounced off the wall, but it
has to be pointed in somewhat the right direction (1 bounce seems to be the
max)

Or you could use magic, and do it with mirrors :-)

--
Tony Priestman