 Trains / 3729
3728  |  3730
Subject:
Train Control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 15:54:37 GMT

Does anyone have any idea is it at all possible to integrate Digital Command
Control (DCC) from the hobby train market with lego trains ? It sure would be
nice to be able to run several trains indepedant of each other...I wonder if
two of the most respected names in toys in Europe to be convinced to cooperate
on a joint project (meaning LEGO & Marklin) wouldn't that be a sight!