 Trains / 3737
Re: Train Control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:44:53 GMT

That's a good question.  I'm an N-scale model railroader and use DCC
exclusively.  I've never thought about using it on my Legos.  I will do some
investigation.  What Lego systems do you have?

Doug wrote in message ...
Does anyone have any idea is it at all possible to integrate Digital • Command
Control (DCC) from the hobby train market with lego trains ? It sure would • be
nice to be able to run several trains indepedant of each other...I wonder • if
two of the most respected names in toys in Europe to be convinced to • cooperate
on a joint project (meaning LEGO & Marklin) wouldn't that be a sight!