 Trains / 3786
3785  |  3787
Subject:
50's Streamliner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 20:47:35 GMT

G'Day
Also for train buffs don't forget about the 50's Streamliner that runs
between Kitchener-Waterloo and St Jacobs.
I can not find a schedule but check out www.stjacobs.com (519-746-1950 ??)
Cheers
Oliver

Ed McGlynn <ejmcglynn@juno.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Martin Legault writes:
In lugnet.trains, James Powell writes:

James

Sounds to me like you need more track!!

;-)

John1, GMLTC
My wife would _KILL_ me, I have >500 pieces of straight track as it • is...
(likely, I will get more when I am going back to BC, as we will go back • through
Ontario, and we will be able to go to the Lego store in St Jacobs, and • get
track, by the retail box full :)

Hi,

in wich part of Ontario St-Jacobs is and who much to a track box cost? • Who
come
do they have them since they are s@H exclusif?

Martin

Martin -

I think he's referring to the outlet stores there.  In particular, the
Countryside Toy Outlet.  Here's a portion of the web page:

COUNTRYSIDE TOY OUTLET
Exclusively LEGO Products Featuring the full current LEGO Product line and • many
Discontinued sets. Also featuring LEGO Creative Play Center and World • Show.
Tel: 519-746-5346

I didn't know about this until his post!  Sounds promising.  It's located
1.5 hrs W of Toronto, and 2 hrs NW of Niagara Falls.  Check out
http://www.stjacobs.com/html/retailers_outlet.html

Road trip!

Good luck,
Ed