 Trains / 31563 (-20)
  Re: LMC - floor plan

(...) Steve- Watch out for that natural light - I have found that UV light is a huge contributor to yellowing of the brick. Maybe it isn't such a problem in newer brick, but I got quick yellowing of Lego with UV light from the barn layout when I was (...) (12 years ago, 7-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

  LMC – Electrical / Lighting

LMC (LEGO Man Cave) update – Electrical / Lighting All Photos at BrickShelf (when approved) - (URL) (via old school communications!) Bruce Chamberlin brought up that I should have at least one power outlet per wall and proper lighting. I totally (...) (12 years ago, 7-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LMC – Framing Build Rm Wall

(...) Dude, you are going to town! It's fun to see the progress. Keep up the good work! JOHN (12 years ago, 7-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LMC - Inspirations

(...) Hi Tim, Thanks for the names and links! It is vital that the appropriate people get credit! And Thanks to all the guys out there building layouts and pushing this hobby forward! I'll be shamelessly stealing as many ideas as I can! SteveB (12 years ago, 7-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

  LMC – Framing Build Rm Wall

LMC (LEGO Man Cave) update – Framing Build Room Wall All Photos at BrickShelf (when approved) - (URL) (via old school communications!) Hi All, Last night was very productive. I designed, purchased materials, and built the inner most 2x4 wall that (...) (12 years ago, 7-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LMC - Inspirations

(...) Hi Steve, 1 and 7 are me (with Mike Pianta for 7, gambort and scruffulous on flickr), 5 and 6 are Dave Stannard (brickhead on flickr), 9 is Tony Sava (SavaTheAggie on flickr). As for further inspiration... I'll blow Mike and my trumpet for (...) (12 years ago, 6-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

  LMC - Inspirations

Hi All, I have uploaded some inspirational photos for my future layout. I don't know who did these MOCs so feel free to claim or identify them! I picked them from various places. If you have links to inspirational images feel free to add in replies, (...) (12 years ago, 6-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

  LMC - insulation weekend

LMC (LEGO Man Cave) update - insualtion Photos at BrickShelf - (URL) (via old school communications!) Hi All, Well got a lot done this weekend! My son and I tried to carefully remove the sheet rock from the exterior walls, I was hoping to rehang the (...) (12 years ago, 6-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LMC - floor plan

(...) Hey James (long time...) Originally I planned on double doors. In fact a coworker just today mentioned the same, but with a twist. I have windows in the garage door and to let the natural light in, he suggested double French doors. I don't (...) (12 years ago, 6-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LMC - floor plan

(...) Hi Larry, Great question. Simple criteria, the exterior walls that are not already insulated. I may insulate the interior wall between the build room and layout room as well. Since I'll be heating with space heaters and mostly in my build room (...) (12 years ago, 6-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

  Weekly Feature of the TCLTC Layout: Update using Lifelites

Last week I didn't get a chance to post a weekly feature, and so I'll do two this week! This one picks up on a (URL) little project I posted about a while ago>. I ordered my (URL) Lifelites> (thanks, Rob!), they came prompty, and I promptly dropped (...) (12 years ago, 6-Feb-12, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

  Re: LMC - floor plan

(...) New York. Really? Why are they even called "New York", seeing as how they play in (URL) Jersey>. (URL) JOHN PS. I already know what the best part of the game will be: when (URL) THIS> aires! LMAO (12 years ago, 5-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LMC - floor plan

Hey Steve, You might want to consider some double doors in the wall behind the garage rollup door. This would allow for large items to be moved in and out of the display room with out a lot of issues ( like going around corners ). I can imagine if (...) (12 years ago, 5-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LMC - floor plan

Hey Steve, You might want to consider some double doors in the wall behind the garage rollup door. This would allow for large items to be moved in and out of the display room with out a lot of issues ( like going around corners ). I can imagine if (...) (12 years ago, 5-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LMC - floor plan

(...) ya know, After doing some research I am going to have to recind my last statement. I think that New York wont stand a chance, and that really its going to be the Patriots all the way till 2013. Oh crap - I did it again. Sorry for taking the (...) (12 years ago, 5-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LMC - floor plan

(...) Hey Steve, Gosh, I am sorry about your last thread. Didn't mean to hijack it. Anyway, just wanted to say that I think for this years Superbowl, I have to go with New York. Steve, what do you think? Best regards Chris Pie Judge B.E.D. (12 years ago, 5-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LMC - floor plan

(...) In your initial post you spoke of some walls getting insulation and some not. What's your criteria there? Thanks. (12 years ago, 4-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

  LMC - floor plan

Hi All, I'm using a different name for this new post: "LMC - floor plan", so that the new posts don't get lost in the Facebook like chatter! ;) I'll use "LMC - subtopic" when I move to new posts that aren't follow-ups. Here's a link to Brickshelf (...) (12 years ago, 4-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO "Man Cave"

(...) Nothing gets past you! And I didn't even give it away with a follow-up! JOHN (12 years ago, 3-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGO "Man Cave"

whatever could draw me west? ME! (12 years ago, 3-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact