 Trains / 31554
Re: LMC - floor plan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2012 17:59:20 GMT

From Larry...
In your initial post you spoke of some walls getting insulation and some not.
What's your criteria there? Thanks.

Hi Larry,
Great question. Simple criteria, the exterior walls that are not already
insulated.  I may insulate the interior wall between the build room and layout
room as well. Since I'll be heating with space heaters and mostly in my build
room I'd like for that area to heat up quickly and retain the heat.

Did you have some other ideas?  Part of why I'm posting all this is to get
feedback from the community.

SteveB