 Trains / 31558
Re: LMC - Inspirations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2012 20:28:36 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
Hi All,
I have uploaded some inspirational photos for my future layout.  I don't know
who did these MOCs so feel free to claim or identify them!  I picked them from
various places. If you have links to inspirational images feel free to add in
replies, I'd love to see them!  Non LEGO / other scales train is OK with me too!

Inspirational photos:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=496123>

SteveB

Hi Steve,

1 and 7 are me (with Mike Pianta for 7, gambort and scruffulous on flickr), 5
and 6 are Dave Stannard (brickhead on flickr), 9 is Tony Sava (SavaTheAggie on
flickr).

As for further inspiration... I'll blow Mike and my trumpet for last year
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/gambort/5359575177/in/pool-1572241@N24) mainly
because you seem to like a mix of urban and yard, and add a shout out for
Jonathan Lopes (http://mocpages.com/moc.php/261887) because he's excellent, and
Patrick Bosman (http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrick-bosman/) for the same
reason.

Tim