 Trains / 31560
Re: LMC - Inspirations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2012 16:49:36 GMT

Hi Steve,

1 and 7 are me (with Mike Pianta for 7, gambort and scruffulous on flickr), 5
and 6 are Dave Stannard (brickhead on flickr), 9 is Tony Sava (SavaTheAggie on
flickr).

As for further inspiration... I'll blow Mike and my trumpet for last year
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/gambort/5359575177/in/pool-1572241@N24) mainly
because you seem to like a mix of urban and yard, and add a shout out for
Jonathan Lopes (http://mocpages.com/moc.php/261887) because he's excellent, and
Patrick Bosman (http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrick-bosman/) for the same
reason.

Tim
Hi Tim,
Thanks for the names and links! It is vital that the appropriate people get
credit!  And Thanks to all the guys out there building layouts and pushing this
hobby forward!  I'll be shamelessly stealing as many ideas as I can!
SteveB