 Trains / 31551
Re: LMC - floor plan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2012 04:10:27 GMT

Hey Steve,

You might want to consider some double doors in the wall behind the garage
rollup door. This would allow for large items to be moved in and out of the
display room with out a lot of issues ( like going around corners ).

I can imagine if you had large modules you'd want to be able to get them in and
out with ease.

I love the idea of the layout. I'm still working on getting a detached garage
built next to my house and have a LEGO cave in an apartment above the garage.