 Trains / 31564
Re: LMC - floor plan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2012 22:40:11 GMT

Steve-

Watch out for that natural light - I have found that UV light is a huge
contributor to yellowing of the brick.  Maybe it isn't such a problem in newer
brick, but I got quick yellowing of Lego with UV light from the barn layout when
I was a kid (1980's), right up through the black light in the college dorm
(early 90's brick)...

(a black light may be a cool addition to the LMC... just don't leave it on too
long)

-Matt :)

Black lights in the LMC, hmmmmm!  ;-D