 Trains / 31547
Re: LMC - floor plan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2012 20:58:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
Hi All,
I'm using a different name for this new post: "LMC - floor plan", so that the new posts don't get lost in the Facebook like chatter! ;)   I'll use "LMC - subtopic" when I move to new posts that aren't follow-ups.

Here's a link to Brickshelf for the floor plan:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SEBarile/LEGOManCave/mancaveflrplan.jpg>

The Display Wall (16.5') will host four display areas vertically.
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SEBarile/LEGOManCave/displaywall.jpg>

Several side-by-side LEGO store display "cubbies" nearly at floor level. A 32”
deep counter at ~32" high for the big dioramas (Japanese Garden etc...). Above
that a 12" shelf for the Cafe' Corner collection and other buildings that don't
"fit" on the train layout. And above that 3 rows of train shelves.

SteveB

In your initial post you spoke of some walls getting insulation and some not.
What's your criteria there? Thanks.