 Trains / 31548
Re: LMC - floor plan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2012 01:53:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
Hi All,
I'm using a different name for this new post: "LMC - floor plan", so that the new posts don't get lost in the Facebook like chatter! ;)   I'll use "LMC - subtopic" when I move to new posts that aren't follow-ups.

SteveB

Hey Steve,

Gosh, I am sorry about your last thread. Didn't mean to hijack it.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I think for this years Superbowl, I have to go
with New York.

Steve, what do you think?

Best regards

Chris