 Trains / 2915
Re: Building Bridges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 03:11:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Powell writes:

This is a prototypical fault, you could warn people till you are blue in the
face, and every now and then, someone would drive right into the river...

James Powell

Hee Hee This reminds me of the original Adam's Family. Gomez and his trains. I
would imagine a Lego crash would be much more ... ummm...entertaining(?) than
an HO scale train crash, of course leaving out the explosives<grin> or not

John