 Trains / 28447
Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:02:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Scroll down

Tim

I’m not much of a train expert but I do like this new piece.

Could it be possible to use four of these wires (One for each of the four possible options, 2 straight, 2 curves ) http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=5306b

To jumper between the metal tracks and then run two motors on the train, one on the front and one on rear. The wires would keep the connection open and while the one motor was on the plastic switch the other motor would still have power?

Brian