 Trains / 28391
Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 17:43:09 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote:
snip

Chris

1. This is most definitely not meant to imply that you charge too much.
You do good work, and I think that the money that I spent on the four
stubbies that I bought was money well spent. You couldn't even imagine
how long it takes me to purchase a new computer ;).

Thanks for the complement.

I think I might be able to imagine the time it takes to think about buying a
computer. I’m still on windows 98 first edition. =) Yea I know.

Ondrew