 Trains / 28385
Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 15:25:21 GMT

David VinZant wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
<http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/euroforum/index.php?showtopic=7336&pid=118662&st=75&#entry118662
Scroll down>

Tim

[...]

After looking at the pictures it got me thinking. If you had two main lines and
ran the trains in the same direction. One train would jump to the other main
line. As the track only has one toggle for two switches on each end. Thus
causing one switch to be open and the other closed. Unless there is a dead spot
allowing for the switch to be open on both tracks. It would be nice to have
separate toggles for each switch.

Dave
www.GPLR.org

Thanks Dave, that hadn't occurred to me. My first thought was, "Cool,
you only have to worry about setting one switch", rather than, "Huh, you
can't set each switch independently." Actually, my first thought was
"Pussbucket! We're never going to get that piece."

Chris

--
http://mysite.verizon.net/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease