 Trains / 2721
Re: Thanks (was "Questions from a trains idiot")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 21:31:44 GMT

Mike Poindexter wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Richard Marchetti writes:
Thanks for all of the great advice, Trains Maniacs --

I am sure I'll have more idiotic questions later after I get a set.  What are
THE cool trains websites and is there a great links page somewhere?

Man, I am gonna have to get a house with a playroom just for the trains and
lego, I can see this already...

-- Richard

The coolest train sites would have to be (in no particular order):

Matt's Train Depot

GMLTC

PNLTC

There are a huge number of sites that are awesome, but most lack either the
amazing creations or the scope of items contained.  The train depot goes from
creations to how to's on switchbacks, etc.

Unfortunately, I don't remember the links, but you can either find most cool
train sites from the links section of Lugnet or from the Cool Lego Site of the
Week, which I someday hope to win.  I guess I will have to make a cool site,
first.

I've been building up an extensive links page at
http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/Lego.html

Follow the link to town and trains, and see a bunch of links,
categorized at least somewhat by site content.

(anyone who has a town or train website who is reading, you may want to
check my links page out and see if I'm missing anything)

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com