 Trains / 2711
Re: Questions from a trains idiot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 16:13:35 GMT

The train sets come with a speed regulator and will run out of the box.
However I heard a rumour that there are plans to sell the trains WITHOUT speed
regulator so it could be that you need to buy this seperately. Can anyone
confirm this?

Sets 4565 and 4560 (german only) do not come with a controller.  However, if
you are willing to trade some lego, I have 6 availabe (all hardly used, I only
used them for the VicLUG picnic this summer).  I also have curved track
availabe to get rid of :)

Set 3225 comes without track or controller.  It is just the train (great for
those of us with lots of the rest of the stuff...)

Otherwise, when you order the set (assuming getting from S@H), set 4565, order
a speed regulator to go with it (If you order both at the same time, you get a
bit of a discount)

James Powell