 Trains / 22472
RE: PDX / LTC container swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 21:06:18 GMT

Hi Ross,

Stickers (we need to know what colour containers to make):

LCLTC

Our containers are Light gray body with a dark gray top and bottom.

see here
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/scrope/BrickFest/BrickFest-2002/Saturday3/
p7200221.jpg

Not sure How I missed this. I saw one announcement awhile back.

If someone knows who I need to talk to in order to get the ones I missed, I
would appreciate it.

Up until BF PDX, LCLTC has traded in ALL the other container swaps.

Thanx,

Mark
LCLTC

c/c'ed to Teunis