 Trains / 22475
Re: PDX / LTC container swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 07:23:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Teunis Davey wrote:
Hello All ,

We have swaped a few LTC containers & stickers at Brickfest PDX .
But,I'm not sure which ones at the moment as ROSCO has them.

Sorry for the delay :)

OK here's the list:

Containers:
MichLTC, white with blue top/bottom (3 containers + 1 set stickers)
GFLTC, blue with yellow top/black bottom (1 container + 1 set stickers)

Stickers (we need to know what colour containers to make):
NCLTC (2 sets)
MS-LTC
LCLTC
LUCNY
GTWLUG
rtlToronto
FGLTC
To Ross ,
I have been looking at Brickshelf, for LTC containers.
And Have found these pictures.
But no M>ltc containers on other clubs, trains !!

Is this A Dutch LTC?

Thanks, Teunis.

Our containers are blue with black top/bottom, contact either Teunis or myself
if you would like a set of stickers.

Teunis was giving out our stickers & containers, I'm not sure who ended up
getting them.

We have mainly stickers , and we need to know what colour the containers are
for each LTC Container.

A big thanks to John Neal for giving me so many stickers for LTC's.
So we may all ready have your clubs sticker !

If anyone missed out please email :-  teunisdaveyatyahoodotcomdotau

ROSCO