 Trains / 22578
Re: PDX / LTC container swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 03:17:13 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh wrote:
   This one may be hard to get. I only made two of them and gave them to Larry P. to award as prizes at BrickFest ‘03. I am not even sure who ended up with them and believe it or not, I don’t have any of my own built up. These two containers are constructed of Maersk Blue bricks with grey trim and a CTB logo on each side. I have looked around on BrickShelf and I can’t find a picture of one of them either!

Did you try looking for them on Ebay;-)

JOHN