 Trains / 22467
Re: PDX / LTC container swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 02:18:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Teunis Davey wrote:
Hello All ,

We have swaped a few LTC containers & stickers at Brickfest PDX .
But,I'm not sure which ones at the moment as ROSCO has them.

Sorry for the delay :)

OK here's the list:

Containers:
MichLTC, white with blue top/bottom (3 containers + 1 set stickers)
GFLTC, blue with yellow top/black bottom (1 container + 1 set stickers)

Stickers (we need to know what colour containers to make):
NCLTC (2 sets)
MS-LTC
LCLTC
LUCNY
GTWLUG
rtlToronto
FGLTC

Our containers are blue with black top/bottom, contact either Teunis or myself
if you would like a set of stickers.

Teunis was giving out our stickers & containers, I'm not sure who ended up
getting them.

We have mainly stickers , and we need to know what colour the containers are
for each LTC Container.

A big thanks to John Neal for giving me so many stickers for LTC's.
So we may all ready have your clubs sticker !

If anyone missed out please email :-  teunisdaveyatyahoodotcomdotau

ROSCO