 Trains / 22477
RE: PDX / LTC container swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:30:44 GMT

I have been looking at Brickshelf, for LTC containers.
And Have found these pictures.
But no M>ltc containers on other clubs, trains !!

Teunis

These 13 are from the first container swap done thru KK Quah in July 2002
for the NMRA show

The second Swap was done at Brickfest 2003.

and

Rob Stormer of GFLTC did a list for the ILTCO here