 Trains / 22547
Re: PDX / LTC container swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 09:51:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Teunis Davey wrote:
Hello All ,

We have swaped a few LTC containers & stickers at Brickfest PDX .
But,I'm not sure which ones at the moment as ROSCO has them.
(please put list here)
We have mainly stickers , and we need to know what colour the containers are
for each LTC Container.

A big thanks to John Neal for giving me so many stickers for LTC's.
So we may all ready have your clubs sticker !

If anyone missed out please email :-  teunisdaveyatyahoodotcomdotau

Thanks, Teunis.   M>ltc

Hello All !

I have built all of the LTC containers , for which I got stickers for.
Thanks to all the clubs that have sent theirs.

But I still have about 20 MORE to collect.
They are:-
NGLTC
NALUG
NELUG
WAMALUG
VANCOVVER LEGO CLUB
INDYLUG
SPLTC
GMLTC
CAROLIAN TRAIN BUILDERS
FREELUG
BELUG
BLTG / BRISBANE LEGO TRAIN GROUP
EJLTC
ITLTC
NILTC
WWLTC
PNLTC
Letzebuergesch Lego Eisebunnen
BrickFest 2003 container (Was this only for people who went ?)

And anymore LTC that I may have missed.

I don't know if all these LTC have containers to swap.

If you would like a M>ltc container or stickers,to swap, please email me!

Thanks, Teunis  M>ltc.